ARTEM'S FAMILY PART TWO!!

Before I conduct my lil' "exclusive" interview with Michelle Mosley, Artem's mama, let me just say- I dreamed about this day for so long. Literally dreamed about the day when I would be asking Artem's mama questions about how they decided to rescue their son, what life would be like for him when they brought him home, etc. So pretty much this interview is like a dream come true for me...forgive me if my words are sort of running together like one big run-on sentence, I do that when I'm wildly ecstatic!

Are you ready??? Here we go!!


EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH MICHELLE MOSLEY:
I just love the sound of that.


1) How did you come to decide to adopt?

2) I hear there are a lot of families from Kearney adopting, can you tell me about this?

3)Tell us all about what life will be like for Artem...

 4) Do all of your friends see the strong resemblance between Artem and you and your husband?!?!

Popular Posts