We're baaaack !!

I can't believe it's been two weeks since I last posted ... it's been BUSY here to say the least.

March is birthday month at The Rice Ranch, with seven of us turning another year older in our immediate family, as well as: my mom, brother, two nieces and nephew, Sam's two brothers, and my daughter-in-love.

It's just one big party here, the whole month long. Like Christmas, without the caroling and cookies and candy canes. Well, and without the lights and Christmas plays and gingerbread houses and reindeer either.

But other than that it's exactly the same.

So if you don't see me a whole lot for the rest of the month here on the blog ... you can find me buried in a corner under streamers, cake, confetti, and crumpled up wrapping paper. And I'll probably have a child or two climbing on top of me and asking for dinner, so feel free to send chocolate if you missed my birthday on the second ;)

Meanwhile, please enjoy a little Oregon loveliness via pictures, and make sure to scroll through all the way to the end to read about another little party I'm hosting this month ....

















Y'all knew I could not do a blogpost without sleeping babies in it, didn't you ??

Okay, now for the fun stuff...


This month I'm hosting a Scentsy party in my own online Scentsy store to benefit friends of ours in Redding, California who attend a church in our fellowship.



Lee Alvarez is on a waiting list for a kidney and pancreas transplant. His wife Belinda is the sweetest mama ever, and has been trying to make ends meet while Lee has been unable to work. I know many readers here attend one of the churches in our fellowship, so this is really aimed at anyone who knows Lee and Belinda and would like to bless them financially.

However, the Alvarez Basket Party is now open to anyone who loves Scentsy, even if you don't know this dear family personally. Simply click on Alvarez Basket Party and place an order for your Scentsy products there ... all proceeds from now through the end of March will go directly to Lee and Belinda.


Scentsy offers a wide variety of fabulous products including shower gels, laundry soap, room sprays, warmers and scent bars to fill your home with amazing aromas. I have Scentsy warmers and plug-ins in every room in my house ... some of my favorite scents are Sugar, Luna, Black Raspberry Vanilla and Yuzu Dragon ...











...feel free to email me with any questions about Scentsy products, and thank you ahead of time to all
who place an order from my Alvarez Basket Party to benefit Lee and Belinda Alvarez !!



Happy Spring :)

Popular Posts