Asking for prayer for our Bunny. A few days ago she developed an infection in her belly button/cord called omphalitis. She has been treated with three types of antibiotics and has been responding extremely well. Long story short, some labs came back in the middle of the night testing positive for infection, so they needed to do a spinal tap and blood work. She had her iv restarted (took three long tries) which was worse than the spinal. We are waiting for those cultures to grow to see what we are dealing with and she is now on antibiotics again. We could be here up to 14 days so we would really appreciate your prayers for Madison. Also for my kids at home, and of course for Mama and Daddy who need wisdom, peace, rest and strength. I have no doubt that God gave me the supernatural labor and delivery He did ... and that He allowed us to conceive in the first place, when the odds were so against us ... to give us confidence and strength and FAITH for this moment. Thank you all so much for your love and support, and the abundance of thoughtful comments and prayers. We are so very grateful ❤️
Etiketler:
Baby,
Baby Club,
Baby Girls,
Baby Shower Clipart,
Kids,
Kids Club,
New Born Baby
About Kids Club
Pray for Bunny
Reviewed by Kids Club
on
11:34
Rating: 5
Reviewed by Kids Club
on
11:34
Rating: 5
Popular Posts
-
Today is World Down Syndrome Day.... Just in case you didn't know... people with Down syndrome have 3 copies of the 21st chromosome. Thu...
-
My older kids just left for an hour, and I am home with our two littlest ones. Sam is on his way home from working in the next town over, an...
-
A few days ago I had a revelation from the Lord. Now I'm not normally one of these people who walks around "hearing" from God ...
-
Day two of a-gift-a-day-until-Christmas here on A Perfect Lily. If you missed your first gift, see the previous post. It was a good one. Jus...
-
Let's see, what's new ? We are back from a mini vacation to the coast, and I have a desktop full of fantabulous photos to share. I h...
-
Edited to add: Elizabeth Dehority and I have asked the Mussers to set up a site we can direct people to, to cover funeral costs for Tommy. P...
-
Just dropping in this weekend .... ... to share one of my very favorite online shops. Those darling, hand embroidered hair clips you see Lil...
-
Before I share a few pictures from the past few weeks, I want to to tell you about a very exciting bit of news ... My good friend, Deanna Sm...
-
Hello, Monday ! For some of us, Mondays need a little help to coax us into the notion that the weekend is over. Hayden probably falls into t...
-
Thank you, Heather Kaiser !! Your Scentsy order for the month of June helped me stay a consultant - woop woop ! If you heard loud cheering ...
