announcing..

... Miss Macie Blair Rice ...



Josiah and Monique are the proud parents of this beautiful little angel. She weighed 6 pounds 4 ounces and was 20 inches long. She made her debut this past Friday at 9:19 a.m., ten days earlier than her due date.

before delivery



and after






Needless to say, we are all in love !! Watching my granddaughter arrive was one of the most beautiful and moving events I have ever witnessed. I am so proud of Monique- she was a labor and delivery champ. Macie was born face up, and Monique handled it as if she had given birth a hundred times before. Josiah was his calm, collected self, whereas I sobbed louder than anyone in the room. What can I say, I am an emotional basket case when it comes to these kinds of things.




Lily ADORES her little "May Mays"





She's the best little Easter present we ever did receive...




.... Mommy and Daddy are beyond blessed with their first little girl !!!



Popular Posts