princess garden tea party

Our granddaughter turns one tomorrow... my daughter-in-love threw her the sweetest party on Saturday, and she posted all about it on her blog.

I cannot believe it's been a year since this beautiful baby came into our lives. She has Papa and me wrapped around her little finger, that's for sure. I never knew you could love another baby as much as your own until I had grandchildren :)

Happy, HAPPY birthday, Miss Norah Jane ... we love you to the stars and back !!!



Nana and Norah Jane




Princess Lily enjoying tea and treats


cutest almost-one-year-old on the planet 
princess Macie (granddaughter #2 !!) and mommy Monique 


Auntie Abbi and Niece Norah

my first daughter and my first granddaughter xoxoxo


Hop on over to A Baby Sent From The Stars for more happiness !

Popular Posts